SIETAR USA BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
SIETAR USA is your connection to the intercultural field: educators, trainers, consultants, coaches, managers, researchers, authors and many others for whom interculturalism is central to their professional identity. The benefits and resources made possible through your membership in SIETAR USA include:
- SIETAR USA Annual Conference and preconference Master Workshops
- Peer-reviewed platform to present and learn from intercultural leaders
- Networking with your colleagues
- Intercultural webinars & newsletter
- Opportunities to gain association governance experience and help guide the intercultural field
Resources for You
- Access to members around the world
- Special Interest Groups
- International and Local Affiliated Groups
- Mentoring Program
- Social Media: S-USA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Living Code of Ethical Behavior
- Intercultural Press Discounts
- International Journal of Simulation & Gaming Discounts
- Opportunity to showcase your company as a sponsor and exhibitor at the conference
Why belong to the Society of Intercultural Education, Training and Research USA (SIETAR USA)?
If you are an interculturalist focused on education, training, research, coaching, consulting, and/or management and you are looking for a professional association that provides you with strong intellectual and collegial support, consider becoming a SIETAR USA member.
You will find yourself among the national leaders of the intercultural field. Yet there is a “small town” atmosphere of friendliness and support to a degree that is unusual in professional associations.