LinkedIn • Sunnyvale, CA
Full Time • Human Resources
For more details and to apply: LinkedIn
About the job
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The L&D Partner for DIBs will be a part of LinkedIn Learning and Development’s portfolio of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) programs. For the first two quarters in role, your priority is to facilitate sessions and provide program support on the rapid scaling of LinkedIn’s internal inclusive leadership workshops in FY 2021. Building on your focused initial partnership on the inclusive leadership initiative, you will become a key part of bringing to fruition L&D’s DIBs vision of continuous learning that creates an environment of inclusion and belonging for all employees.
Day 1 to 6 months in Role: In addition to co-facilitating at least one of the inclusive leadership sessions per week, you will execute on the global scaling strategy for the inclusive leadership program, facilitate or co-facilitate other L&D DIBs programs, and occasionally consult on DIBs content or learning design opportunities with L&D or Global Talent Organization colleagues and business leaders. You will also build key relationships across the business in support of future strategic initiatives.
Beyond 6 months in Role: You will take more ownership of L&D DIBs programs and continue to facilitate in the inclusive leadership program. Your ongoing work will focus on informing and executing L&D’s approach to directly developing and growing employees from underrepresented backgrounds, including the infusion of DIBs into L&D programs. Through strong relationships with L&D teammates and the central DIBs team, you will scale, adapt, and create learning opportunities that allow underrepresented talent to thrive.
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs), learning & development, or related field
- Experience designing and facilitating training programs for a large, global organization, with a focus on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs)
- Experience developing programs that contribute directly to the career development and growth of employees from underrepresented groups
- Formal education or research in social justice education, diversity and inclusion, or related field
- Experience developing connections between talent processes, HR policies, and learning programs to create equitable outcomes for members of underrepresented groups
- Strong interpersonal skills for cross-functional, multi-stakeholder projects, including the ability to coach others on DIBs subject matter with humility
- Ability to apply L&D and DIBs expertise to sustainable development and growth of employees from underrepresented backgrounds
- Exceptional judgment to act independently when presented with ambiguity
- Experience facilitating training programs on topics such as: career development, career conversations, sponsorship, organizational advocacy, and/or influencing
- Willingness to partner with EMEA-LATAM or APAC learning team, including occasional program delivery at regionally-friendly times (depending on your location)
- Experience with L&D program management, tracking, and administration
- Experience producing online, live-virtual learning programs (Zoom preferred)