Are you a global citizen looking to work with a dynamic organization located in the heart of New York City? RW3 CultureWizard is an intercultural learning organization looking for an enthusiastic and meticulous individual who is passionate about helping professionals learn to work effectively cross cultures and other human differences that define the global workplace. We are a creative, client-focused and collaborative team with a collegial, entrepreneurial mindset.
We are looking for an intellectual, energetic person to be the Manager of Facilitated Learning within our instructor-led training department, which is branded as CultureWizard LIVE. We design and deliver customized blended learning for clients worldwide. We blend activities on our flagship digital learning platform, CultureWizard, with high impact, live instructor-led workshops and webinars. We deliver busy professionals the learning experiences they need to develop themselves and to be more effective in a changing, global business environment.
This position may be for either a full-time employee or an independent contractor, depending on the candidate. A full-time employee would most likely be based in our headquarters in the Flatiron area of Manhattan, while an independent contractor may work remotely. These aspects of the role are negotiable for the right candidate.
- Represent the CultureWizard brand as a subject matter expert on the topic of intercultural learning, global mindset development, global team-building, global leadership development, diversity & inclusion (D&I) and other related topics.
- Support the sales and client service teams in their work with prospective and existing clients, respectively.
- Lead workshop design through careful needs analysis conversations with client stakeholders and training participants, all of whom are professionals and senior leaders at multinational companies.
- Support workshop delivery through close collaboration with a global network of trainers, facilitators and other consultants with whom we partner in countries around the world.
- Develop immaculate slide decks (in PowerPoint) and other materials for trainers / facilitators to use in the delivery of live workshops and webinars.
- Build and maintain relationships with a global group of culturally diverse clients, trainers / facilitators.
- Travel periodically to observe and support live workshops in the US and beyond.
- Coordinate and schedule instructor-led training for groups.
- Demonstrate the CultureWizard online learning platform and the CultureWizard Intercultural Model© to clients, training participants and / or trainers / facilitators.
- Report to the Director of Learning.
- 10+ years of professional work experience.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. intercultural communication, leadership development, industrial psychology, organizational development, etc.
- Global or international education and / or professional experience.
- Experience living, working or traveling internationally.
- Impeccable writing and speaking skills (in English), and demonstrable intercultural competencies.
- Highly organized, obsessive orientation to detail.
- Excellent digital skills, especially with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Google Drive.
Preferred Skills & Experiences
- Experience as a facilitator or practitioner of adult learning in a corporate environment.
- Experience with training design and facilitation of learning.
- Experience with learning & development (L&D) and / or diversity & inclusion (D&I) in a corporate or vendor setting.
- Knowledge of intercultural communication and management theories or related studies, e.g. anthropology, behavioral psychology, sociology, etc.
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. intercultural communication, leadership development, industrial psychology, organizational development, etc.
- Experience with client relationship management platforms, e.g. HubSpot.
RW3 offers generous benefits, and salary will be commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume or CV with two references and a cover letter to email@example.com.