The Minnesota Department of Transportation is seeking a Diversity & Inclusion Training & Development Coordinator to support the agency's unified diversity and inclusion plan.
As the Diversity & Inclusion Training & Development Coordinator, promote a diverse, culturally competent and respectful workplace. You will ensure effective training though coordination, evaluation, design and oversight of delivery to employees throughout the agency. Responsibilities include coordinating all diversity and inclusion training statewide with internal and external partners through needs assessment, design and delivery and providing measurement as well as reporting on training outcomes. Occasional travel is required.
Required qualifications include:
A Bachelor's degree in Adult Education, Training & Development, Diversity & Inclusion or other closely related field and two years professional experience OR three years professional experience that demonstrates the following:
- Knowledge of diversity and inclusion training design and best practices;
- Knowledge of general training design principles;
- Knowledge of adult learning theory, including the practices and principles of employee and staff development;
- Knowledge of organizational development and assessment;
- Experience conducting cross cultural large and small group facilitations; and
- A valid Minnesota Class D driver's license or equivalent.
Please note that this is a temporary unclassified position with an anticipated duration of one year; there is a possibility for the position to be extended for two additional years.
For additional information and to apply, please visit the Minnesota State Careers website mn.gov/careers, job posting number 15DOT000574. Please apply by October 19, 2015.
*NOTE: The classification of this position on the careers website is Training & Development Specialist 3