Located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Lesley University is highly regarded for its graduate and undergraduate programs in education, the arts, and applied social sciences. Lesley fosters a highly creative environment in which innovative ideas thrive, theory is integrated with practice and its 7,000 students and 83,000 alumni are empowered to improve and enrich communities.
The Graduate School of Arts and Social Sciences at Lesley University in Cambridge, Massachusetts invites applicants for a full-time faculty/program director position in the Master's Degree program in International Higher Education and Intercultural Relations. This position is a 12-month assignment beginning July 1, 2016 or sooner if possible. Reporting to the Dean the Assistant/Associate/Full Professor will teach courses, recruit and advise students, sustain an academic program of study, coordinate curriculum development, and participate in university citizenship.
- Ph.D. or other terminal degree in International Higher Education or related field.
- In-depth practical experience and skills in the field of International Higher Education.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in Intercultural Relations.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Academic experience in higher education, including teaching and curriculum development.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, with a strong and informed systemic perspective.
- Skill in working with a wide variety of people of varied roles and backgrounds.
- An active member of the key International Higher Education professional associations -e.g., Association of Int'l Educators, Association of International Education Administrators, Society for Intercultural Education,
- Training and Research and Comparative and International Education Society.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States; if you hold a visa, your visa status must allow you to work at Lesley University.
For details and to apply see: