Are you a global citizen looking to work hard for a dynamic organization in New York City?
RW3 CultureWizard, an intercultural training company, is looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy, meticulous individual who is passionate about understanding different cultures and helping people to work effectively in a global environment. We are a creative, customer-focused and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a smart, energetic person to support our instructor-led training department. RW3 CultureWizard develops unique, engaging blended learning for clients worldwide. We combine our flagship online learning platforms, CultureWizard and CulturalTraining.com, with instructor-led training. We deliver busy professionals the solutions they need to be effective in a global environment.
This full-time job is based in the Flatiron neighborhood of Manhattan, New York.
This individual will:
- Coordinate and schedule instructor-led training
- Have frequent phone contact with professionals and their families who are relocating globally
- Identify the best intercultural trainers for assignees and their families
- Liaise with clients, trainers and training participants
- Support program design by conducting needs analysis conversations with training participants
- Demonstrate the CultureWizard online learning platform and the Intercultural Awareness Model© to training participants and trainers
- Build country-specific presentations for trainers
- Report to the Director of Intercultural Training
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Impeccable writing and phone communication skills
- Global education or professional background
- Demonstrable professional work experience
- Experience living, working or extensively traveling internationally
- Highly organized, obsessive orientation to detail
- Excellent technology and computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferred Skills and Experiences:
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of intercultural management theories or related studies, e.g. anthropology, behavioral psychology, sociology, etc.
- Experience with training design and facilitation of learning materials
- Familiarity with global relocation process
Please submit your resume / CV including 3 references and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: $50,000 annually plus generous benefits.