Diversity & Inclusion In-Reach Coordinator - Minnesota Department of Transportation, St. Paul
The Minnesota Department of Transportation is seeking a Diversity & Inclusion In-Reach Coordinator to provide diversity and inclusion activities on an agency wide basis which includes providing direction, development, technical expertise, coordination and support for Division and Office Diversity Committees; designing and delivering development, training, and conflict resolution. In addition, design and conduct data collection on agency diversity and inclusion. Occasional travel is required.
Required qualifications include:
A Bachelor's degree in Diversity and Inclusion or a closely related field and two years professional experience OR three years professional experience that demonstrates the following:
· Knowledge of diversity and inclusion best practices;
· Knowledge of organizational development and assessment;
· Knowledge of cross cultural dispute resolution;
· Experience conducting cross cultural large and small group facilitations;
· Experience developing diverse teams; and
· A valid Minnesota Class D driver's license or equivalent.
Please note that this is a temporary unclassified position with an anticipated duration of one year; there is a possibility for the position to be extended for two additional years.
For additional information and to apply, please visit the Minnesota State Careers website mn.gov/careers, job posting number 14DOT000437. Please apply by October 20, 2014.
*NOTE: The classification of this position on the careers website is Affirmative Action Officer 3