Expand your knowledge and hone your skills!
Are you a trainer, designer, coach or educator who uses games and simulations in your work? If so, you owe it to yourself to attend the 42nd annual NASAGA (North American Simulation and Gaming Association) conference. It is an intimate and inspiring conference where participants from education and industry share new games and interactive training techniques – both digital and face-to-face – play and debrief new and classic simulations, and discuss game and simulation design.
NASAGA sessions are participatory and interactive. Unlike most conferences you attend, you won't find “death by PowerPoint” presentations or “sit and listen” panels.
Not sure your boss will send you to a “games” conference?
Check the www.nasaga.org for business case templates you can use to prove its value.
We’re serious about games!
Features of the 2010 Conference
- Certificate programs in the Design and Facilitation of games, activities and simulations
- Welcome reception and networking
- Over 25 concurrent sessions
- Thrilling keynote speakers
- Pre-conference workshops
- EXPO of presenter's services and product
- Unparalleled opportunities to meet other trainers, designers, educators and coaches
- New to NASAGA? Check the website for attendee testimonials and past conference programs.
Register online at: www.nasaga.org